Thursday, July 21, 2011

Graduation Time


She did it! Izzy graduated from Kindergarten! It was such a fun year, she loved school, and loved making new friends. She is so excited for first grade in a few weeks, mostly because she gets to eat lunch at school and go to recess three times! Way to go Izzy!


Lucy also graduated from preschool! The picture is not great, she's the one in the middle for those who don't know. This basically sums up how she did in the program :) She said her name all cute at the beginning but I'm not sure I heard her again for the rest of the program, I think she got a bit of stage fright. We are so proud of Lucy and all that she has done this year in preschool. We love her teacher Miss Alison and cannot wait for school to start up again! 

1 comment:

John + Bethany said...

Yay for catching up on blogging! That pic of Lucy is so great, I am still giggling.