They all pretty much look like their own person. They have similar traits, but are all different. If I was to say that any of them looked alike, I would say that Izzy and Olive look the most alike and Lucy and Hazel do too.
Ah, all your babies are so cute! I think Lucy and Olive look the most different and Hazel and Izzy look similar. But they are all just so cute.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
They all pretty much look like their own person. They have similar traits, but are all different. If I was to say that any of them looked alike, I would say that Izzy and Olive look the most alike and Lucy and Hazel do too.
Ah, all your babies are so cute! I think Lucy and Olive look the most different and Hazel and Izzy look similar. But they are all just so cute.
Post a Comment