Thursday, January 24, 2008

Blog Smlog


So I started this blog and could never figure out how to start my first post, so I settled on something random. This is Izzy's tent. Izzy makes Sean get inside the tent with her. He doesn't try to explain that daddy is 6'3'' and doesn't really fit in the tent because daddy never says no. So there you have it...our first blog post. I promise they will be more interesting in the future.

5 comments:

John + Bethany said...

Woot! You finally started your blog and of course it is cute. And I get to be your first comment. :-)

Rachel said...

Yeah for blogging. I love the choice of your blog title.

Jennie said...

Yea! I love blogs! This is jen argyle, by the way. I'm so proud of you guys for joining the world of blogging. I salute you.

It's Miller Time said...

Thanks guys...who knew a blog could be so exiting.

anna jo said...

whoah, I just stumbled across your blog! how exciting! will be checking back often for more exciting miller updates, that's for sure.