Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day


Happy Father's Day to the most amazing daddy I know; you are so wonderful to out little ladies and are totally their hero. While I've been going crazy with post pregnancy hormones I've been thinking a lot about how happy and lucky I am to have you. From the time I was a little girl I dreamed about getting married and having a family and you are exactly what that dream always felt like. I'm so lucky to get to raise my family by your side. We love you baby!

3 comments:

anna jo said...

sean rules the school!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Hey! Who could have guessed what would have happen to us "Cutler's" girls? I'm glad you left a comment so I could track you down and peek in...I never would have known that this whole blogging thing would let us keep tabs on each other YEARS later!
Congrats on your beautiful new baby. You look great. It is good to see you so happy with your own little family.
-Sarah