Friday, June 27, 2008

What's been going on with the Miller's?

Well since you asked...things have been pretty busy with the new baby and Sean getting ready for the bar, here's what's been going on...

...I was on my "death bed" (as Sean and Kayla say) last week. I got a nasty infection and had a temp of 103 degrees for like 12 hours which made me a little loopy. I have such an amazing family that came and took care of me. Kayla came and took Izzy to Wendy's and played High Ho Cherry O with her, then Grandma Pam came and tucked her in to bed and then drove me around to Instacare and Walgreen's and took care of Lucy the whole time. Then my amazing husband came home early from his bar class (which is a big deal) to take care of me, and my sweet brother Matt came over to help give me a blessing and the next day my awesome sister in law Debi took Izzy for the whole day. Thank you so much for all you guys did, and thanks also to everyone who called to check up on me too. I don't know what I would have done without you guys. Sorry if I was a little crazy while you were over.

On a more fun note, we filled up our pool and Izzy got to swim with Daddy and loved it! She has been loving the summer weather and loves to be outside. She is meeting all kinds of fun new friends in our new neighborhood and is really busy taking care of all her "babies". She also gave herself her first haircut, I knew it would happen someday so I wasn't that upset. She was trying to cut the elastic out of one of her pigtails and ended up cutting half the pigtail off. Lucky for her it's not that noticeable because there was really no way to fix it. Good times.

Lucy is doing well, she is such a sweet baby. I call her my little slug because she has to constantly be attached to me. I'm sure Izzy was the same way but with just one I guess I didn't notice. It's so hard to get anything done around the house or with Izzy because she wants to be held all the time. Other then being needy like that she is a great baby and so happy and easy going. It's so fun to see her getting more and more active. We love having her in our family!

1 comment:

anna jo said...

I'm glad you didn't really die.

I want to meet lucy. we should all get together sometime.