you two girls are so cute. What a cut family!
A fun time had by all. Let's go to Discovery Gateway more often.
Soon, Sean will take the bar and then hopefully you can all be as relaxed as Izzy. That is a super cute picture, by the way.
She is the epitome of a carefree child...we should all follow her example...and by we, I mean me. :-) I'm excited to see you guys this weekend!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
you two girls are so cute. What a cut family!
A fun time had by all. Let's go to Discovery Gateway more often.
Soon, Sean will take the bar and then hopefully you can all be as relaxed as Izzy. That is a super cute picture, by the way.
She is the epitome of a carefree child...we should all follow her example...and by we, I mean me. :-) I'm excited to see you guys this weekend!
Post a Comment