So it seems everyone is commenting on the election so I will put my two cents in, it will be brief. I can honestly say I have never once in my life been inspired by the political process, I have not registered or voted in the last two elections, mainly because I just didn't care enough to care, until now. The right man for the job was chosen. I feel oddly inspired and moved by his words and am really hopeful for the future of our country. Peace out.
3 comments:
Agreed!
I said this to Debi too, but I'll say it again: I'm glad there are others in our family that shared my voting preference this time around. He really is a powerful speaker, he commands his audience, and he is very inspiring. I can't help but feel hopeful, even though the road ahead is a rough one. *cheese*
p.s. let's hang out this weekend
Here here!
Post a Comment