I've been Tagged by Becci!
7 random/weird facts about me
1. I have no right pectoral muscle, I know, it's weird. I was born without it.
2. My 2nd and 3rd toes are partially webbed. (This is making me sound a little too much like a freak, I wonder if I should keep doing this).
3. I am deathly afraid of cougars,the animal variety, not middle aged women on the prowl.
4. I love commercials or cards with little talking puppies saying cute things, they always make me smile.
5. I LOVE music from the 80's,who doesn't?
6. I am addicted to this weird salad that my mom use to make us as kids, it's iceberg lettuce with pears, mayo, and paprika sprinkled on the top. I made it for dinner one night and Sean literally almost puked.
7. I think everyone with an English accent is faking it.
I tag whoever wants to do it!
5 comments:
Dan doesn't like 80's music, I know he's crazy. I listen to it all the time though, so I think it's growing on him. That's funny that Sean doesn't like that pear salad. I really liked it as a kid, it made me feel like I was eating some kind of delicacy. Maybe if you keep making it, it will grow on him.
Oh. Wow. I laughed so hard reading this. Love it.
That pear salas was gross. I would just eat the pear and nothing else. And I am glad you clarified what cougar you were refering to. People may have become very confused by that. I waa because I just watched a special on middle aged women cougars on the Today Show....
Thats funny stuff! Your not a freak! 80's music rocks, and I hate english accents!! hahaha I think you are the only one who did the tag!
they say if you eat something 11 time you will like it. ( I dont know you can try it)
Hey can you e-mail me your e-mail address: emilygrimmett@hotmail.com
Thank you
Post a Comment