
So it is my awesome sister Rachel's birthday today, we just got home from an equally awesome birthday party that she planned (there was Family Feud involved). I just wanted to let her know how much I love her and how lucky I feel to have her as a sister. I don't think I have ever told her but she has played a huge role in the direction my life has taken. When I was a senior I made a semi conscience choice to do a 180 with my life which meant leaving a lot of friends behind and it was a pretty lonely time. Rachel spent I don't know how many weekends with me watching horrible 80's movies with me and I think even enjoying them. I'm pretty sure that we spent most weekends together and I'm also pretty sure that if it wasn't for her friendship and company at the time that I wouldn't have been able to stick with the decisions that I had made. So, thanks Rach for being my best friend when I needed one the most, it's made all the difference in my life. I love you.
*sorry for the weird pic, it's the only one I had.
6 comments:
Yep, Rachel was also a friend to me during a crucial time in my life. LOVE.THAT.GIRL!!
Thanks Bekah, you know I really did like watching all of those weird 80's movies. Well, most of them. Thanks for coming to my party, it was way fun. I love you!
p.s. You know you could have just stolen a picture from my blog or something. That's kind of a terrible picture.
Ha ha, that is a great picture. And yes, Rachel is amazing. Good times when you guys were in high school and you let a little Jr. High kid like me hang out with you and stalk boys and watch movies that were not appropriate for a child of my age...
Hey Girl, I figure I see you everywhere I might as well say hi on your blog :) You have a way cute family.
Ashley
aren't sisters the best! Hope to see you around soon:)
Post a Comment