Friday, February 13, 2009

See Spot. See Spot....swim?

This is Spot, Izzy's new goldfish. She was so excited when I told her that she could get a fish. I find it so funny that this kid has two furry dogs at home but the fish is the COOL pet. She is such a loving fish mommy, she makes sure that Spot is well fed and happy. Although I'm sad to report that when we woke up this morning Spot was looking a little "puffy" so I'm not sure how much longer he will be with us.

6 comments:

Time to Blog It Up! said...

Hey, what's better than a fish. Oh I do remember those days when they all had to have fish, gerbils, dogs, turtles and all kinds of little beasties! But now that I look back they always learned something worthwhile. I hope the fish makes it, but there are always lots more where that one came from. Happy Valentine's ♥

Rachel said...

Hopefully Spot makes it. If he does go to fishy heaven and you get another one, maybe he will last longer if the water sits a day before you add the fish.

John + Bethany said...

Oh, poor Spot. I hope he makes it, for Izzy's sake. Izzy is too cute!

B said...

If he dies, you can get one that looks just like it and replace it. She will never know. wait- maybe that is kin of mean... I killed many fish when I was little! Izzy is so cute!

Missy said...

Awww, I'll bet she is the best mother a fish could ask for. Luckily they are easy to replace if anything...ahem... should happen.

Kayla said...

That is a sweet picture of Izzy. Good thing you talked about the possibilities of death already. I hope spot makes it, who else will Lindsay have to keep her company? Its still lindsay right?