Tuesday, April 21, 2009

April Fun

Good times have been had by all this April. First, we had a fabulous Easter full of egg hunts, pretty dresses for church, and lots of family time.
Next, we celebrated Sean's 30th Birthday. He is such and old fart. The two of us got to go to the Jazz game the weekend before, which was awesome, even though our poor team lost. We went to dinner at Marcello's and out for ice cream on the actual day and then the next day had a birthday extravaganza with plenty of candy, cake, ice cream, pop, and smores. We love him so much and are so grateful to have him for our husband and daddy. Each day with you gets better and better babe.
Finally, we kicked of Spring with the first Miller Family hike of the year! It was so fun to get outside together with the girls finally. Izzy was in heaven (along with Mom and Dad) and Lucy loved getting to ride in the piggyback (after some initial protesting). We both got giddy talking about all the hiking and camping we will get to do this summer because there will not be any school standing in the way this year.
We've had a busy month and with all the great stuff going on I was constantly reminded of how blessed I am to have such and amazing family. They are so fun, I can't wait for all our warm weather adventures!

6 comments:

Missy said...

Happy Birthday Sean! The girls look so cute in their Easter dresses. Lucy is getting so big!

John + Bethany said...

I love how determined Izzy looks helping Sean blow out the candles!

mary plus vince said...

oh, the girls look soooo adorable in their easter dresses! looks like you guys have been having loads of fun!

Time to Blog It Up! said...

Don't you just love this warm weather...I love it! Those little girls of yours are sooooo adorable. I love easter dresses, they both are looking cute. Hiking sounds just about perfect for this time of year, don't forget to get out and fly a kite!

Rachel said...

Yeah, for warm weather and hiking. The girls' easter dresses are super cute.

WendyandGabe said...

Gabe and I would love to buy a backpack and do some hiking with Persy this summer. We should get together and you guys can show us what trails you like!