Today Izzy ran her first 5K! Every year Sean and I run the Law Day 5K up at the U, Izzy usually rides in the stroller but Lucy has taken her place so she ran it with me. She did so awesome, she is a great little athlete. We walked/ran the race in just over an hour. She was such a trooper, it was pouring rain and by the end she was soaked to the bone but as soon as she saw the finish line she took off sprinting to get to it. I am so proud of her!
8 comments:
The thought of seeing her run in the rain and sprint to the finish line just makes me smile. Your little girl is getting so big!
that is so awesome!! :)
Sounds like fun, I'm sad I missed it. 5K season seemed to just sneak up on me this year.
Izzy is hard core!
okay, if Izzy can do it, so can I! She is so amazing! BTW, Thanks for your comment on my blog! We are so lucky to live so close to you and your little family! We are sorry we couldn't meet at the park the other day--we would have LOVED it! Can we make it up and go with you another day? My children really enjoy playing with Izzy! Love ya!
Way to go Izzy! Thanks again for inviting us. It was kind of weird how we hardly saw you at all because we just ran to our cars after the race was finished. Very invigorating though!
check my post and it has a link to the pattern. hope that helps. good luck you will have to show me when you are done.
impressive!!
Post a Comment