
Fun was had by all this 4th of July. Here is Izzy enjoying an awesome firework display, compliments of Aunt Bethany.

Daddy and Izzy enjoying some "cotton" at Founders Park.

Lucy enjoying a delicious frozen banana; she has rejected regular bananas everyday since.

This is what it looks like when I try to get a picture of them in their cute 4th of July outfits.

Family fun at the Eaglewood fireworks. Thanks to Grandpa Mike for the sweet parking spot, Grandma Pam for the yummy dinner, and Dad for driving and coming with us (because he is the fireworks scrooge). Happy 4th everyone!
4 comments:
I'm glad we could hang out! Love the pictures!
Looks like fun was had by one at all on the 4th. It is such a great holiday for so many reasons. Thanks for sharing your fun pictures, have a great day!
Looks like you guys had a fun 4th of July (even without us). Sorry I didn't tell you we were going to Lake Tahoe. Thanks for thinking of us though.
I'm NOT going to run away anymore...this looks like a ton of fun! Brooklyn got way excited to see these pictures! Thanks for sharing. Hope you are doing good! We will be gone this next week, but I will keep in touch about the event at grandma's. We will hopefully see you sooner, but if not, we will meet up there! Love you!
Post a Comment