Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Izzy Threats

Izzy: If you don't let me wear my Cinderella sweats to bed I am NEVER putting ANY clothes on again!

7 comments:

John + Bethany said...

it's great when your kids start giving you consequences. I could see Izzy following through on that one too. So did you let her wear the cinderella sweats?

It's Miller Time said...

No way, I don't cave. We had to sit down and have a talk about wearing appropriate clothes for the season.

Eliza said...

Oh man, that's hilarious!

John + Bethany said...

Good for you. :-) I love the updated layout+pics too, btw.

alison said...

beautiful picture! Your girls are very photgenic together! I love how you follow through with her--she is so very well behaved! Thanks for meeting us today and enjoying the park. My mom "hogged" you, but we will catch up next time! Thanks again for everything, we are soooo very blessed to live so close to our wonderful family. It really is great to be able to help eachother out! You and your amazing Sean really made my day sooooo much durable and brighter! Love you!

The Hilton Family~ said...

That is so funny! You are such a good and patient Mom. also, I am so sorry to hear about Lucy...That is so scary, and nothing worse than having a sick child. Hope she is doing better. Hang in there! (sorry this is so late, been away from the blogging world for a bit).

Rachel said...

That is so funny. Way to hold your ground.