She's so beautiful! I can't believe I still haven't seen her in person--I came down with a sore throat a few days ago and didn't want to infect her so I've stayed away. Anyway, I hear that she's been a good baby and I hope you're doing well and enjoying her. Can't wait to see her--soon, hopefully :)
Congratulations! She is so beautiful, and I absolutely LOVE her name. Can't wait to see more pics and hear about her birth (assuming you will write about that:) Take care and get some rest!
11 comments:
She's so beautiful! I can't believe I still haven't seen her in person--I came down with a sore throat a few days ago and didn't want to infect her so I've stayed away. Anyway, I hear that she's been a good baby and I hope you're doing well and enjoying her. Can't wait to see her--soon, hopefully :)
What a beauty! She's got such sweet little lips too :)
Ahhh what a little sweetie pie. She is darling. Your are so blessed!
Congratulations! She is so beautiful, and I absolutely LOVE her name. Can't wait to see more pics and hear about her birth (assuming you will write about that:) Take care and get some rest!
Congratulations!
Glad that she has made it here.
Best wishes.
Happiness. Congrats. You guys make beautiful girls. I love the name. Love you!
What a gorgeous little girl! & What a unique and beautiful name for her! Hope you guys are doing fabulously :)
Love her and love you! Hope you feel better soon and hope I feel better soon so I can come hang out with you.
Congratulations! Such beautiful girls in your family!
She is so beautiful!! Glad to hear she is hear safe and sound. Can't wait to see more pics of her. Oh and i love her name...So classic i love it :)
You guys do make some pretty cute kids. She is so sweet.
Post a Comment