Sunday, July 11, 2010

Entrepreneur

I'm not sure where Izzy learned about lemonade stands but the other day she decided that she wanted to have one. She got together with her "business partners" and made a cute sign and set up shop. Apparently after the moms and sisters came and bought lemonade there was a little lag in business, so what does every good business woman do? Go door to door to recruit some customers. I'm not sure what their pitch was but it must have been good because they made about $4 in under an hour. It might have had something to do with the generous tips from the neighbor across the street and the garbage man. She had so much fun that she has wanted to open the stand everyday this week, I had to explain to her that the demand for lemonade might not be that great (and that neighbors may run out of pocket change to give her).

2 comments:

Debi said...

I think she got the idea from Leah and me!! Leah has been asking to have a Lemonade stand and so we told Izzy all about it on Monday night when you guys were here and we made plans to sell lemonade during the week. Unfortunately, things spiraled out of control, as they always do, and we didn't end up inviting her over like we had planned. So I'm glad she went ahead and made it happen at your place. Maybe next week she can come over and show us how it's done :)

Kayla said...

She should open up a new market, otter pops... That's what we did and we made bank :) Her sign was super cute.