Olive had her 4 month check up today and passed with flying colors. She is 16% in weight and 47% in height. She is taking naps during the day like a champ but wakes up at LEAST once during the night still. She is getting stronger everyday and is not quite so wobbly. She is such a sweet baby, she loves to be held, especially by Mommy. She has started to smile so much and is trying really hard to laugh, it mostly sounds like she is coughing but we know it's giggles. The girls are so in love with her and she finally seems to know that they exist. Lucy loves to get right in her face and mumble to her in my baby talk voice. I guess she has learned that that's just how you talk to babies, it's so cute! We love having little Olive in our family. Once again I have been blessed with the sweetest little princess (which worries me a bit since Lucy was a great baby too but once she started walking the craziness began!) I love her so much and am having a blast watching all her firsts and the fun things that each new day brings.
P.S. Please don't judge me because my baby is not strapped into her car seat very well in the above pic, we were walking around town and not driving in the car :)
4 comments:
Oh, she's so cute. And I was totally judging you. Just kidding. :-)
oh, that's a cute photo of olive. and yes, I was totally judging you. (I wouldn't have even noticed! LOL)
She is so cute! I feel like I haven't seen her forever. What gorgeous eyes and smile.
She looks SO MUCH like Izzy in that picture.
Post a Comment