I realize that I am a month late, but I thought I better document mine and Olive's Birthdays. We had a super fun family party to celebrate my, Jane, and Olive's b-day's. Here I am with the cute birthday girls (and Lucy trying to climb up to my head).
On my birthday Sean surprised me with this sweet new bed (actually he surprised me with a sweet new mattress and a bed that was the wrong size but got it fixed the next day). We have been married for 8 1/2 years and we have never had a new mattress or a bed frame. This is a pretty epic moment in Miller Family history. Maybe next year I'll get some matching night stands :)
Our sweet Olive turned one! I cannot believe how fast the last year has gone, maybe it is because I have been severely sleep deprived for it's entirety, but it seems like it was only yesterday that she came into our home!
We were singing Happy Birthday to her and she wasn't sure how to react.
She realized that there was cake at the end of that goofy song and the full smile came out!
I am so happy to call this ridiculously cute kid mine. Olive tidbits: she does not sleep through the night yet, she has crazy hair that makes her look like a coconut head, she is a momma's girl, she has 6 (almost 8) teeth, she hates to lay flat on her back for diaper changes, she loves the water, she loves to stick her finger in her nose and just let it sit there, she only says one word- dada, she loves to mess up her sisters toys, and she can get up both sets of stairs in 10 seconds flat if she thinks she is being chased. We just love this girl so much, she has been the calm in the midst of the storm of our other two girls, maybe it's just a third child thing but she is so amazing to just sit by and chill while Lucy is in a constant state of demolition and Izzy is busy with school, dance, friends, sports, or being overly dramatic. We love you baby Olive! Happy Birthday!
2 comments:
great pictures! I'm glad you guys had great birthdays and hopefully we will be around to celebrate with you for your next one. :-)
Olive is so cute and such a sweetie pants. That is so funny that she likes to hold her finger in her nose.
Post a Comment