
So Izzy had a lot of fun this week playing with her two best friends, Mikka & Boston. The one of Mikka is Izzy dressing her up in a "dress" and the one of Boston is him in his party hat. I love my dogs and I love that Izzy loves them so much. I strongly recommend that everyone have a dog, especially people with kids. It's true that it takes some extra time and energy teaching both the dogs and the kids how to act around each other but it is SO worth the extra effort. Izzy has learned so many things from our little pups; she has learned to be kind, to say she is sorry, to be a friend, and to be a good helper all from our dogs! She always has a friend to play with and they are so great to put up with things like blankets on their backs and cardboard on their heads. It is amazing how Izzy knows their personalities, she likes to run around and play chase with Boston but at night she asks for Mikka to lay with her in her room and watch over her when she sleeps. I love watching the three of them together and I'm so grateful for what all three of them add to our little family!
4 comments:
It looks like Boston just got back from the Vet or something.
bneuvgThey are all cute. And I love how Izzy never wears pants. :-)
It's like you really have three kids with a fourth on the way. Lately, I've been feeling more and more like I want a dog. We can't get one until we have a house though. That will keep me from any spontaneous purchases.
It was fun to see your blog and see what you guys have been up to! (I accessed it through Ben and Missy's blog.)Congratulations! It looks like you are expecting. I know that Gabe gets to see Sean sometimes, but I've missed you guys in the ward! Izzy is looking cuter than ever!
Post a Comment