
So during our Spring break a couple of weeks ago we had a family fun day and went to the Living Planet Aquarium. It was interesting. Actually, it kind of sucked. Unless your child is really into fish, I'm talking like obsessive, this is not worth the $8 it cost both me and Sean to get in. Izzy had a lot of fun...for like 30 minutes, after that she just started saying, "let's look at something else", like every 2 seconds. So my advice is skip the aquarium and go to a FREE pet store instead. If you are really wanting to spend $8 though I would spend it at the zoo or Discovery Gateway where your child will be entertained long enough to make the outing worth it. (P.S. If you love the Aquarium I'm sorry to have offended you)
3 comments:
but you can't pet a stingray at a pet store!
You also can't pet a stingray when you are 2 years old, unless you actually get into the water :(
cute shirt i have the same one:)
Post a Comment