I was just thinking today how lame I was on Saturday for not wishing you Happy Anniversary. I was going to make everyone sing the Happy Anniversary song. I liked your pictures, you guys are cute.
Awww, cute. You guys looked so young when you got engaged! And thanks for putting that terrible photo of me in there. I guess we're even now for the one of you preggo on my facebook page.
Anyway, I hope you guys had a great day. You are one of my favorite couples and I don't have to tell you you are perfect for each other. :-)
6 comments:
cuteness!
I was just thinking today how lame I was on Saturday for not wishing you Happy Anniversary. I was going to make everyone sing the Happy Anniversary song. I liked your pictures, you guys are cute.
Awww, cute. You guys looked so young when you got engaged! And thanks for putting that terrible photo of me in there. I guess we're even now for the one of you preggo on my facebook page.
Anyway, I hope you guys had a great day. You are one of my favorite couples and I don't have to tell you you are perfect for each other. :-)
Congrats! You guys are romantic, aren't you.
Those pictures are so great!
Post a Comment