

So some of you are wondering about my trip to the hospital (thanks for everyone's concern by the way). I've had a crappy back for awhile now and after having Lucy I haven't exactly been easy on it- like lifting a 3 year old and painting my house as these cute pictures show. My back finally had had enough and after straining it so bad it finally decided to just give up and spasm out. I had to go to the ER so they could do some tests and rule out anything more serious and so they could drug me up. I'm doing okay now and am in physical therapy and on pain meds; hopefully I didn't totally ruin my back and can make my it happy again. Thanks again for everyone's help the last couple weeks.
2 comments:
what is that picture of you with a naked child (Izzy?) standing behind some trees. That's hilarious.
I'm guessing the picture is of you helping Izzy to go potty somewhere when a bathroom wasn't close by? Very funny...but good point; it's probably things like that that caused your back problems! Glad you're doing better and I can't wait to be around to help you!
Post a Comment