Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Girls

Izzy had her first day of preschool last week and is loving it! She loves her class and Miss Alison.
I stopped nursing Lucy last week due to all of the tests and drugs and agonizing pain that was going on. It is always so hard for me to stop nursing, especially so much sooner then I would have liked, hopefully she won't be mad at me when she grows up :) The one up side though is that Izzy loves to help with feeding and I think it has made her feel much more involved.
We also welcomed a squash baby into our family. Seriously we should win a prize for the monster. It grew up on top of our fence/forest of vines so we didn't catch it until it was huge. It's banana squash if anyone was wondering.

Last, but certainly not least exciting, Izzy and her cute cousin Leah started ballet last week. Nothing could be cuter. Debi and I stayed to watch a little bit and they had so much fun and have the cutest teacher. Izzy is so into it and I couldn't be happier (especially since soccer has been kind of a bust).

P.S. I almost forgot that Lucy rolled over this last week too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute! Did you ever try that squash? And I love the bottle feeding picture. so fun! We tried that once but Heidi kept diving for the floor. She's crazy. Anyway, I'll have to snatch that dance picture. Can't wait for the recital!

Missy said...

Your little girls (and squash) are just adorable! I can't believe Izzy is already in preschool! I hope your back has a smooth recovery, it would be so hard to get anything done without it.

John + Bethany said...

All these cute pictures are making me so excited to come home and see you guys! The pics from Target are sooo cute too and I definitely need some copies if you're going to order more!

The baby squash is an awesome pictures too...did you guys eat it?