Friday, November 21, 2008

She did it!


After almost a year of trying, Izzy finally went poop in the potty tonight(if you are not the mother of a toddler you may not think this is that cool). This is seriously one of the best days of my life, I am not exaggerating. Way to go Izzy! If any of you see her make sure to give her a high five and tell her how awesome she is.

6 comments:

Eliza said...

Definitely a huge accomplishment... here's to many more poops in the potty at night! :-D

Sarah said...

I completely understand the huge ACCOMPLISHMENT! Who knew such a thing would make us happy, proud, and exhausted! Stick with it.

Kayla said...

I am not a mother of a toddler, or a mother at all in fact. But I really can appreciate this accomplishment...I can just hear Izzy saying in her overly high pitched cute voice, "I did it!". Good times.

Rachel said...

Yeah for pooing!

Anonymous said...

That's POO-riffic!

John + Bethany said...

Somehow I knew there would be a post about this. :-) It's always a fun to get a phone call from your niece, especially to hear she pooped in the potty. The people I was eating dinner with were not nearly as amused as me. As a nanny of a toddler, I do appreciate the great accomplishment. Way to go Izzy!