I've been such a blog slacker the last few months and I feel that Lucy has not gotten the blog attention she deserves. I'm so lucky to have my little goose, she is the sweetest, funniest, most relaxed baby I have ever known (and I'm not saying that just because I am her mom). The last few months have been so fun to watch her grow and develop. She started scooting like a mad women around 6 months and was crawling by Christmas. She can basically do a pull-up off the side of her crib, or anything else that she can reach with her tip toes. She has more determination to get places then I've ever seen. She's been standing up on things for the last couple months but this last week she has started cruising all over and has even been brave enough to stand for a few seconds on her own. She is so ticklish, I love to squeeze her little sides and watch her giggle. Although she doesn't sleep as well as Izzy did at her age she is getting better and hopefully she won't need her middle of the night snack anymore. Izzy has really stepped up as the big sister and loves to make her laugh and smile and tries to "hold" her all the time. This picture is what I found one day when I went to check on the girls napping- Lucy was sad so Izzy put in about every book and stuffed animal in the room into Lucy's crib, needless to say it did not help her sleep. We love you LuLu!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
My Little Goose
I've been such a blog slacker the last few months and I feel that Lucy has not gotten the blog attention she deserves. I'm so lucky to have my little goose, she is the sweetest, funniest, most relaxed baby I have ever known (and I'm not saying that just because I am her mom). The last few months have been so fun to watch her grow and develop. She started scooting like a mad women around 6 months and was crawling by Christmas. She can basically do a pull-up off the side of her crib, or anything else that she can reach with her tip toes. She has more determination to get places then I've ever seen. She's been standing up on things for the last couple months but this last week she has started cruising all over and has even been brave enough to stand for a few seconds on her own. She is so ticklish, I love to squeeze her little sides and watch her giggle. Although she doesn't sleep as well as Izzy did at her age she is getting better and hopefully she won't need her middle of the night snack anymore. Izzy has really stepped up as the big sister and loves to make her laugh and smile and tries to "hold" her all the time. This picture is what I found one day when I went to check on the girls napping- Lucy was sad so Izzy put in about every book and stuffed animal in the room into Lucy's crib, needless to say it did not help her sleep. We love you LuLu!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
what sweet girls you have!
That's hilarious, Izzy is such a good big sister. Lucy really is the sweetest. She is going to be walking before you know it.
how cute, she is a doll. Sounds like Izzy is being a great big sister just like her mom used to be and I am sure still is! It was always fun to watch you and your sisters and how well you all got along.
I will also agree that Lucy is the most relaxed baby. And she has the cutest laugh of all time. Lu and I have shared some awesome bonding time, including that time she ate her own poo. Good times.
oh kayla.
And yes, both your kids are pretty awesome. Izzy is so loving and has such a tender heart. And Lucy is so sweet and seems happy to just hang out. I know you know this, but you are lucky to have such sweet hearts!
Post a Comment