
This little girl turned two this past week. Even though we celebrated on Sunday with family I couldn't just ignore her REAL birthday (even if she is two and would have no clue). So we packed the girls up and headed to Chuck-e-Cheese for the first time ever. It honestly was not the nightmare I had been envisioning it to be, it was actually a lot of fun. Both girls got to run around being crazy with Sean and loved every minute of it, especially crashing some little girls b-day party to meet Chuck E. After we were all Chuck-E'd out we headed home for birthday cake, as you can see she loved it! It ended up being a really great evening and a lot of fun for everyone.
I wrote the following in her journal the night of her birthday:
You are such a joy to our family. I would not trade you for anything in this world- although trouble and messes and danger follow you everywhere you go, joy, adventure, enthusiasm, curiosity, kindness, sensitivity, laughter, smiles, and sweetness follow along too. You simply have a personality that does not fit into your little body.
For all the gray hairs this girl will most certainly give me I truly would not trade her for a more "manageable" child in a million years. I love her so much.
4 comments:
I lalalaLOVE that smile of hers in the first picture. Happy birthday Lucy!!
She is so darling! I think she and Persy would have a lot of fun together. They both have a lot of spunk.
Happy Birthday little Lucy. I'm glad you guys had a fun night, even though she's only two, you can always have a little fun on your birthday.
oh what a beautiful sentiment. I can't believe she's already two!
Post a Comment