My little Sweets turned 5 this past week. Holy cow! Somehow she morphed from a toddler to a little lady overnight. We had an amazing birthday week with swimming, breakfast in bed, a cowgirl birthday party, and plenty of family time.
Her party was a huge success, complete with a pony! I'm still not sure how I talked Sean into that one. I always wanted a pony for my birthday party when I was little, I think I might have been more excited about it then she was.
Her new Pillow Pet from Mommy and Daddy. She has wanted this forever (thanks tv commercials). The first time she saw the commercial she came running into my bedroom like the house was on fire and says, "Mom there is this pillow and it's a pet and it's easy to clean, it can go in the washing machine and you can even take it to Grandma's house!" She was SO happy when she got it, it made me feel a little less like a total sucker for buying her something she saw on t.v.
I love this little girl with everything I have. She is amazing. She is so sweet and just wants to be loving and kind and receive love in return. She has a strong desire to learn what is right and good. She has been amazingly strong throughout all of the struggles we've had as a family. She tagged along with me while I went to school, she was my constant companion when Sean was gone all the time, she tried desperately to help me feel better during two pregnancies, she has been my little rock. I'm so excited to watch her learn and grow and experience all her new adventures this year. We love you Izzy!
4 comments:
A pony?! Now that's a great party. I can't believe you have a 5 year old. She's getting so grown up but still cute as ever!
What a sweet girl! You've been blessed.
My girls are currently begging for the same pillow pets (thanks tv commercials)! That unicorn would make my girls jealous. How funny. If you're satisfied with it, maybe I'll be a sucker too.
Pillow pets? What will they think of next. She sure looks happy about it though. I'm sad I missed the pony. It looks awesome.
so glad your little girl had a great birthday...and pillow pets?? what will they come up with next?
Post a Comment