This is what my five year old wants for Christmas, that's right, it's a Touch-N-Brush. Our kids mostly get new things only for their Birthday and Christmas so when she asks for things I just tell her she will have to ask for it for which ever holiday is closest. She is already working on a pretty good Christmas list, it changes, of course, with every new toy/movie/piece of junk she sees but the one constant is the Touch-N-Brush. I can hardly bare the thought of actually buying this ridiculous contraption and having it on my bathroom wall (in the bathroom that guests also use I might add) but I can hardly bare the thought of crushing all her Christmas dreams either. What's a Mom to do?
5 comments:
Ha haaaaa! That is so great. Just get it for her and hang it on the inside of the cabinet under the sink.
Haha. I've always thought that looked so cool! If you end up getting one let me know if it really works as they say it does. I'd love one!
That is hilarious
You need to somehow restrict Izzy from watching any more commercials.
hahaha! Kids are so funny. Last Christmas I had a nephew who all he wanted was a littlest pet shop, a lego pack and a fake mustache. Why the mustache? I still dont know.
Post a Comment