This is mostly an announcement for my sisters-New Sister Rule #1, if you are going to have a baby I will be present in the delivery room. I cannot handle the anticipation and lack of updates I am getting. I basically need a play by play to keep me sane. You have been warned.
6 comments:
I know how you feel. It about kills me that I am not near any of my family, especially when new nieces and nephews are involved.
And all last night (after I went to bed at 2am waiting for an update from y'all on Facebook) I kept dreaming about Rachel having her baby. :-D
Yeah I waited until 4:00 and then I was so tired but even then I had a hard time falling asleep. I don't know about having you in the delivery room though...sounds awkward. :-)
I know what you mean. I didn't sleep most of the night and when I did fall asleep, I kept dreaming about Rachel and the baby.
I know what you mean. I didn't sleep most of the night and when I did get to sleep, I dreamed about Rachel and the baby.
You can only be in the delivery room when I have a baby if you bring me a constant slurpee supply and bring Red Dead Redemption to pass the time.
Well, I'm glad you didn't show up in the middle of night. And sorry I had such a long labor.
Post a Comment