Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween 2010

We really did celebrate Halloween at our house, I'm just a little late posting about it. I had the cutest little ladybugs and Princess Tiana. Speaking of Tiana, would you look at that sweet Tiana crown that Izzy is wearing, it's amazing! She must have an awesome mom that stayed up until the wee hours of the night first designing and then sewing that. What a woman :) We had Grandma Pam, Grandpa, and Aunt Kayla over for dinner and then the girls braved the downpour with Dad to go trick-or-treating. Somehow Lucy came home with twice the candy that Izzy got, I wonder how that happened :)

4 comments:

John + Bethany said...

Aww, they are so cute! And that crown is amazing and you are amazing!

Austin and Rachael said...

what a darling picture!

Austin and Rachael said...

oh, this is Rachael Bowen by the way!

Anonymous said...

i love the costume,so cute.





Local Internet Marketing
Rifle Scopes
House Cleaning RI
American Flags