Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I bet your kids didn't do this today.

Lucy decided to draw all over herself while she was "napping", after she unloaded a bag of goldfish crackers onto the carpet, rubbed hand soap on all the freshly washed bottle nipples, and fed the dogs about 20 too many milk bones. No wonder she is so tired that she must sleep where her dresser drawer usually goes.

This cute thing is looking like she is going to be little monster #2. Look at that sweet face unrolling the toilet paper. She looked equally sweet as she was splashing in the dog bowls and pulling all the wipes from the container. It looks like I have my work cut out for me.

8 comments:

Eliza said...

Oh dear, it's lucky your girls are so ridiculously adorable... I think that might save their skins a time or two. :)

Rachel said...

Is that marker? It looks a lot like tar or mud or something. I'm glad you have patience enough to stop and take a picture. Someday you will laugh about this.

WendyandGabe said...

That's hilarious!

John + Bethany said...

Yes, yes you do! But they are so cute!

Taylor Family said...

I am so glad that wasn't me... but the whole falling asleep in her dresser if very cute!

Sarah said...

I bet my kids concidered this today!

Thank goodness for the sweet shot of her sleeping under the dresser that balances out the yucky covered mess before! :)

Debi said...

They're so precious!

What Maria has on... said...

hey there, I was browsing through blogs and came across yours and I can't believe it that one of your daughters have my name! Adorable kids and you seem to be a great mom.
www.glamtimee.blogspot.com