Sunday, January 30, 2011
Aaaannnnnddddd I'm back!
I know it's a little bit late but I've just made it back to the blogging world so I'm going to talk about Christmas. We had so much fun this year! It was so magical to have Izzy know what was going on and to have Lucy be able to participate in activities this year. On Christmas Eve we had my family over for our annual "Christmas in Bethlehem Dinner" that my Mom does for us. I think I can speak for everyone when I say that this is one of everyone's favorite holiday traditions. The Pam totally out did herself again.
I am mildly obsessed with Christmas, I love everything about it (including the evil parts like Santa and presents). We had such a fun day, it was such a great morning with our little family. Sean spoiled me rotten and I felt like a princess. I got to spoil him and my girls and I about had a seizure from all of the Christmas excitement.
December started off a pretty difficult month and our family really needed and appreciated the time we got to spend with each other and our families. I felt the Savior's presence in our lives and was reminded of his great plan for us.
Finally, it would not be a blog post if I didn't give a Lucy update. For those of you who have not seen it on Facebook, Lucy tried to give herself a mowhawk, she did a pretty good job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just have to say... I love all of your family pictures. They are so cute!
Love your cute blog! We need Izzy to come and play soon. We were thinking also we need to have you guys over one night for some treats.
Post a Comment