Friday, February 4, 2011

Mommy Blues

Last night when I was leaving the gym I had this pang of loneliness hit me and started missing my sisters terribly. As a mother I often find that even though I am surrounded by the three cutest, most entertaining little princesses all day I get lonely, am I the only one?  My sisters use to fill that void but they are all gone, they should come back, all of them, and soon. I need someone to go to the gym with, make Costco runs, bake cupcakes and eat too many, and get in arguments with Sean and use logic that only we understand. Miss you guys!   

7 comments:

Kayla said...

Oh Bekah, I miss you too. One day I will be back. And we can get fat on all the cupcakes and costco pizza we eat together :)

alison said...

becca,
we are going to be in the same boat! Kristen leaves this summer for 2 years and I'm not sure how to handle it:( Thankfully, Megan is still here! Let's get together soon and play! Sorry for such crazy tears yesterday!

John + Bethany said...

I missed you a lot last night too! I went to the gym and tried the step aerobics class for the first time and I felt so awkward there by myself and wished you were there with me, like the good old days at 24hr fitness. Married life + moving across the country has made me realize even more how important it is to have quality female relationships. As women, we need each other. I love John but I will always need my sisters too! I miss you like crazy!

WendyandGabe said...

You are certainly not the only one. I can get terribly lonely sometimes, especially when Gabe leaves on long work trips. I don't have any family close to me. We really should plan a fun play date together. You can count on me to eat way too many cupcakes with you!

mary plus vince said...

i feel ya. i miss my sisters every. day.

a girl needs her sisters!! there is just something about that relationship that cant be replaced!!

Rachel said...

Too bad I always live just a little bit too far away. I'm starting to get pretty lonely myself. Maybe someday we will live closer.

lee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.