Wednesday, February 23, 2011

February Favs


 Although we basically have all been sick all month long we have still managed to have some fun. We had a fun Valentine's Day dinner as a family, ever though everyone but Mom and Dad were too sick to eat the pizza, it turned out great. 


 Izzy asked for an electric guitar for next Christmas and almost had a heart attack when I told her that Dad had one. They had a lot of fun getting it out to rock. 


I loved this pic of Lucy because it looks like she is about to smash the guitar over her head, that seems like something she would do. 


 On President's Day we headed up to the park to go sledding. It was so much fun! I hadn't been sledding since Izzy was little, I always have to stay home with the babies so it was nice to get to spend some time pushing my girls up the hill!



Hopefully next month will bring better health to our family finally, and more fun adventures!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

If Lucy was strong enough, she probably would smash the guitar over her head. Your sledding adventures look so fun. I love Olive all dressed up in her winter clothes. So cute.

Kayla said...

It looks like Lucy was in pure happiness while sledding. I'm sure Sean loved that Izzy wants a guitar. You should put her in lessons... you know one more thing she can be amazing at :)

John + Bethany said...

Glad you guys are having some fun, but sorry you have been sick. Hope everyone is feeling better. And I love that Lucy puts her arms out in about every picture now, super cute!

WendyandGabe said...

You look so darling in this sledding picture with your girls. What a fun family.