Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Izzy

I always worry a little bit about bragging too much about my kids but when they're this awesome how can I resist? We had parent teacher conferences at school this past week and got to hear all about how she is doing in school. Sean and I just sit there like total dorks who can't wipe the goofy smiles off our faces because we are so proud of her. I wonder if I will ever get sick of hearing how awesome she is? She is doing so well in school, just like I knew she would. She is reading so well. I can't even describe the feeling of listening to her read all by herself, it's amazing. She loves all the new friends she is making, and is even getting marriage proposals :) We are just so happy to have Izzy in our family. We love her sweet spirit, her kind words, and her hard work. Keep it up Iz!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Yeah for smarty pants Izzy. Isn't a little bit early for marriage?

Missy said...

I can't believe how big she is now! It seems like just yesterday we were watching her toddle across the church gymnasium floor. She is a real sweetheart!

John + Bethany said...

I think it's totally appropriate to be proud of her and yes, to even brag about it! I am super proud of her too-give her some extra hugs from me. :-)