Thursday, December 8, 2011

San Diego Zoo


The next day we headed to the San Diego Zoo. I think the girls had fun but Mom and Dad could have done without the zoo. It was a lot of walking to see not a lot of stuff. They loved the petting zoo and children's area.





 While in the petting zoo area some lady commented that I was the only Mother that had allowed her kid to crawl under this goat toy, she said all the other Moms were worried about their kids getting too dirty. I couldn't tell if she was complimenting me on letting my kids be carefree without worrying about all the dirt or if it was veiled insult regarding my parenting. Either way, Sean and I had a good laugh about it.
 


After, we  met up with a bunch of people from Sean's work for dinner, which was fun for the older girls and Dad and a nightmare for Mom and very tired Olive.

No comments: