Thursday, December 8, 2011
San Diego
After Disneyland we headed to San Diego where Sean's convention was. We stayed in a hilarious old hotel. I was trying to save us some money but next time I think we will go with something a little bit newer. It was a nice hotel but it's a historical hotel and boasts one of the first working elevators. It was a little interesting getting three kids and all our luggage in this little tiny, old school, elevator that is about the size of a small closet. It made for a memorable experience to say the least.
We spent the whole next day at the beach. The girls loved it. Izzy loved playing in the sand and running in the ocean, Lucy loved playing in the sand way back away from the water with me (she didn't love the ocean water) and Olive loved running and squealing anywhere her little legs would take her. I basically felt like I was going to die the entire day but Sean was awesome and took care of everything and the girls had a total blast still!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment