

Today Izzy and Leah made sugar cookies at Grandma Pam's house; as you can see by all the frosting on their little faces it was a good time. Izzy loves to bake and is actually quite good with a rolling pin. When we first put the flour out on the cutting board she totally remembered that she was supposed to put flour on her hands too, I'm really impressed with her skills in the kitchen. All the cookies ended up with a little extra special ingredient in them from all the finger licking while frosting, so don't expect to get any Valentine's cookies as a gift from Izzy this year. Thanks Grandma Pam for inviting us over for such a fun time!
4 comments:
Cute! Thanks again for taking Leah. She had so much fun. And Matt and I had a quiet, peaceful morning. Thanks again!
Yeah this is really cute. I love the picture with mom...Leah and Izzy kind of look like they have lip stick on and I love their chessy smiles. The cookies were good too...but you didn't tell me about the "extra" ingredient. :-)
Aren't Grandma's the best for this type of thing? They look like they had a blast!
And, I just wanted to tell you that I love all the baby names you have on your little survey. We have really similar taste! We were really close to naming Aubrey Molly, but my husband really didn't care for it as much as me.
Yeah I ate like 4 of those cookies. You should always make cookies because your daughter was in a really good mood after that. Of course its probably not very healthy, but I think its worth it.
Post a Comment