Friday, February 15, 2008

Why do I bother?

So everyone knows that Izzy has some kind of crazy hair. I took these before and after photos last Sunday to prove that before we leave the house I really do do her hair...whatever happens after that is out of my hands. The first ones are right before church and the next are a few hours after church.








Maybe I should just let her wear her favorite hat to church instead?












3 comments:

Rachel said...

little girls are supposed to have crazy hair. Remember what mine looked like? Or did our hair as children tramatize you and now you want to avoid bad hair with Izzy at all costs? I think she looks cute no matter what.

John + Bethany said...

i agree with Rachel...she looks cute no matter what. :-)

Kayla said...

I think its great that she has crazy hair. Yeah, remember how I looked a lot of the time? I pretty much look really dirty in all of my pictures.