On Monday we finally took Izzy to the Museum of Natural History. She loved it and thought the dinosaurs were so cool.
As a side note....I am really dumb when it comes to all this blog stuff and am having a hard time formating my posts and getting my pictures how I want them, someone should please help me (Bethany, Rachel???).
I end up just putting all my pictures down the center because I can't figure out how to make it work any other way. I think Rachel is a more advanced blogger than me.
Cute pics though-it looks like you guys had a fun weekend.
That's funny because I'm not that great with the pictures either. You get it all positioned and then when you actually post it, it looks different. You can adjust the sizing and whether it goes in the middle or left of right sides. I usually just put them in the middle and at the bottom of my writing.
Just a little tip (i know you didn't ask me), but I couldn't get my pics just the way I wanted for a long time. But now I always put all the pics in first and then add text between the photos. I don't know if that helps...I just had to experiment with it:)
4 comments:
Bekah, I have the same problem. I'm not very advanced when it comes to techology.
I end up just putting all my pictures down the center because I can't figure out how to make it work any other way. I think Rachel is a more advanced blogger than me.
Cute pics though-it looks like you guys had a fun weekend.
That's funny because I'm not that great with the pictures either. You get it all positioned and then when you actually post it, it looks different. You can adjust the sizing and whether it goes in the middle or left of right sides. I usually just put them in the middle and at the bottom of my writing.
Just a little tip (i know you didn't ask me), but I couldn't get my pics just the way I wanted for a long time. But now I always put all the pics in first and then add text between the photos. I don't know if that helps...I just had to experiment with it:)
Post a Comment