So I haven't posted in awhile so here are a few to get caught up. Things have been a little crazy with school and work and being practically disabled by growing daughter #2. To add to the craziness we decided to buy a house and will be moving next week. It's all fun and exciting and we can't wait.
Also, to address a little concern that many of you seem to have, my child spends the majority of her time at home naked, or mostly naked, because she likes to. We have also been potty training since December (yeah, that's how well it's going) so it makes it a lot easier to just wash a million pairs of underwear and not a million pairs of pants, socks, etc. each week. So I allow it. I happen to know that many of you reading this blog also liked to spend your free time naked as a child so let's not judge.
2 comments:
I think its great that our nieces didn't wear pants all day. I don't think that I was too into being naked as a child, but you're right, its pretty normal. Example: our sister Rachel.
Ha ha yeah that's what I was thinking. At least Izzy doesn't walk around outside naked. :)
Post a Comment