I just wanted to give a shout out to my amazing husband on his birthday, Happy Birthday! I love you! I started dating Sean at a time in my life when I was at a major crossroads, my life had the potential to be very different then it is right now. I look at what my life is like right now, which is so blessed, and I credit him and his love for getting me to this place. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband who has given me everything I have ever wanted in life, especially my amazing little Izzy. He does so much for us between work, school, being Izzy's hero, and selflessly taking care of a wife that sucks at being pregnant, we are so grateful for him. I love you so much.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Happy Birthday Baby!
I just wanted to give a shout out to my amazing husband on his birthday, Happy Birthday! I love you! I started dating Sean at a time in my life when I was at a major crossroads, my life had the potential to be very different then it is right now. I look at what my life is like right now, which is so blessed, and I credit him and his love for getting me to this place. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband who has given me everything I have ever wanted in life, especially my amazing little Izzy. He does so much for us between work, school, being Izzy's hero, and selflessly taking care of a wife that sucks at being pregnant, we are so grateful for him. I love you so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Sean!
Aww, you're cute. :-)
Happy Birthday Sean. YOu're cool.
Post a Comment