We've had a crazy month but it's finally over! While it was a little stressful being a single mom while Sean studied for the bar exam we managed to still have some fun. Here's Izzy at the Bountiful 24h of July parade. I've gone to this parade since I was a little girl and I love taking Izzy and seeing her have as much fun as I use to.
Here's LuLu at the parade, maybe next year it will be more entertaining for her.
After the 24th festivities the girls, my mom, kayla, and I headed up to Filer, ID to stay with my grandparents so that we would be out of Sean's way. While we were up there we had the chance to go to the Twin Falls, ID temple open house. It was so amazing. I am always impressed at how elegant and beautiful all of the temples are and this one was no exception. It was also really neat to see how excited my grandparents were about the temple, they had already gone through two times before!
Izzy was in heaven up there, she loved all the open space, the horses, the cat, great grandma's candy dish, and had a great time swimming in this little pool that Aunt Irene let us use.
Once again, LuLu wasn't into all of that and just spent her time lounging by the pool.It was a lot of fun and very relaxing, thanks mom and kayla for coming up with me and for all your help. Thanks also to everyone who's thoughts and prayers were with Sean this last week, we really appreciate all your love and concern.
Last but not least the MVP award this week goes to my Dad, Matt, and Debi for making sure that my husband was fed properly while I was gone, thanks for looking after him for me! I love you guys!
3 comments:
The picture of LuLu by the pool is absolutely darling! I'm glad to hear that the Bar is finally over. We've been thinking of you guys.
I love all the pictures! I was so sad not to have a camera for my visit, but it was still good to spend a little time with you guys.
That picture of Lucy is the cutest yet. The hat is great. Idaho...Best ever.
Post a Comment