The MVP of this summer goes to my sister Kayla! She left for Utah State today, which makes me sad that I won't get to see her as much. Se has been so amazing this summer and I'm not sure I would have made it through without her. I got lots of help from everyone and am so grateful to have such a great family that I can rely on in times of need but Kayla was kind of my rock this summer. She came to hang out with me while Sean was putting in like 16 hour days, every time she came over I put her to work helping me with Izzy or holding the baby but she didn't seem to mind and kept coming still. She helped me plant and weed along with my mom and Rachel. She was the only person home when I had a 103.5 degree fever and she came right over to help me. Most of all she was someone that I could talk to and confide in while I was basically a single mom; she is the most trustworthy person I have ever met in my life, I know I can tell her anything and it won't get spread around. I just want her to know how much she did for me this summer and how much it helped during probably the most difficult time in my life. I love you Kayla!
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Summer MVP!
The MVP of this summer goes to my sister Kayla! She left for Utah State today, which makes me sad that I won't get to see her as much. Se has been so amazing this summer and I'm not sure I would have made it through without her. I got lots of help from everyone and am so grateful to have such a great family that I can rely on in times of need but Kayla was kind of my rock this summer. She came to hang out with me while Sean was putting in like 16 hour days, every time she came over I put her to work helping me with Izzy or holding the baby but she didn't seem to mind and kept coming still. She helped me plant and weed along with my mom and Rachel. She was the only person home when I had a 103.5 degree fever and she came right over to help me. Most of all she was someone that I could talk to and confide in while I was basically a single mom; she is the most trustworthy person I have ever met in my life, I know I can tell her anything and it won't get spread around. I just want her to know how much she did for me this summer and how much it helped during probably the most difficult time in my life. I love you Kayla!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Thanks! You make me sound a lot better than I really am. I secretly just came over so I could play Mario Cart all the time. I love you!
The truth comes out. :-) I wish I could have been around this summer to hang out with you guys too! Kayla is pretty cool though...I guess. She would be more cool if she ever updated her blog.
Yeah for Kayla, she rocks! Too bad I live so far away in super lame Lehi.
Post a Comment