Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Little Baby

My little baby turned 3 this week, I can't believe it! This girl is ALL about birthday's; ever since she found out what a birthday is she has just been in love with the idea, the cake, the presents, the games, the cards, and especially the blowing out of the candles. We make birthday cards just about everyday of the year for someone's pretend birthday. She has waited patiently through quite a few birthday's this year for it to be her turn (although if it's your birthday and she is "helping" you blow out the candles you better be quick, she's been know to beat people to the punch). We had so much fun with and were lucky enough to have two parties with both sides of the family. Thanks everyone for coming and making her day(s) so much fun!
Izzy will always be my little baby, I love her so much and I prayed and worked very hard to get her here. This last 3 years have been crazy with all that has happened in our lives but Izzy has stayed sweet and strong through all the stress her mom and dad have thrown at her. She is such a special girl and I love getting to watch her grown into this amazing little lady every day.
This last picture is for Aunt Bethany, who wasn't able to be at her party. This is her opening the gift that she sent in the mail. She loved it! I wish I would have had the camera out to catch her face when she saw the Care Bear movie, she was SO excited.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Izzy really is such a little sweetie. We just lover her.

Debi said...

That was such a fun birthday party! (minus the tantrums thrown by my daughter. sorry.) Izzy is turning into such a beautiful, sweet girl! Keep up the good work!

John + Bethany said...

I was so sad to miss the party, but I'm happy she liked the gift I sent. Thanks for posting pictures and keep them coming! I miss you guys a lot!