
Lucy had her two month check up today with Dr. Reese and everything looked great! She is in the 60% for weight and 43% for height, she is our little chub! Izzy was always 95% for height and 25% for weight, she has Sean's long legs and long skinny body. Lucy seems to have gotten her mother's not long legs and not skinny body, sorry LuLu, I'm sure it will look cuter on you then on me. This picture is an Izzy original, she is so into taking pictures on my phone and took them the whole time we were at the doctor's office.
Lucy is such an amazing baby and I am so blessed to have her, she is always so happy and barely makes a peep. I feel like mothering her is so much easier then it was with Izzy when she was this age; it took me a long time with Izzy to feel like I always knew what she needed and to be able to distinguish her tired cry from her hungry cry but with Lucy it seems to have come very quickly. She lets me know what she needs so I can fix it and that's that, no crying all night, no trying everything I know to guess what is wrong. I guess that's where the first child gets the bum deal, in a sense they really are the experiment child. I'm just so grateful to have been sent another of my Heavenly Father's sweetest daughters, I must of done something special to deserve these two little angels.
4 comments:
Izzy does great work but I guess she has super cute material (ie LuLu & you) to work with!
I'm so happy for you and your cute family. You deserve all the happiness in the world.
You're right. You are so blessed to have such sweet, beautiful girls! And I'm so glad parenting gets easier the second time around. Do you think it get even easier with the 3rd, 4th and 5th?
I'm glad that Lucy is healthy. I think you are very cute, and Lucy has nothing to worry about if she looks just like you.
p.s. Izzy's picture taking skills are pretty impressive.
They grow up so quickly. I hope that everything went well with your husband's bar exam.
Post a Comment