Tuesday, March 3, 2009

9 months



Our cute Lucy is 9 months old already! This is what it is like to try to take her picture, she will not sit still long enough for it to happen. She had her well check-up yesterday and she is doing great. She is in the 25% for weight and 45% for height which is tiny compared to what Izzy was at this age. We are so glad to have such a healthy happy baby!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

I like that you caught the Lucy drool in action, it makes for an awesome picture. And your hair looks super cute too.

B said...

She is so cute! Remember when you used to saw "I was the cutes baby in my family"???

Sarah said...

That's a great picture of you both up top! Cute mom and babe.

Eliza said...

I agree with Sarah, cute baby AND cute mom!

Taylor Family said...

They grow up so fast... she is really cute!

Debi said...

cutest, drooliest baby ever!

Kayla said...

Lucy and I have had some good times. And yes, that picture of the two of you is super cute.