Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spain

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Several places I recognize!
Looks like you had a GREAT time!

(was the bull fight as nasty as Matt's explained to me? didn't you just LOVE Toledo...we actually drove our rental car thru those SKINNY streets. It took us half the time trying to find a parking spot...while not hitting other cars or pedestrians. And, it looks like you got some yummy pastries!!)

WendyandGabe said...

Looks like an awesome trip! I'm sad that your travel log got deleted by Lucy.

Kayla said...

I love your pictures. I am just happy you saw bull fighting. Since when do they use hot pink capes instead of red?

Taylor Family said...

I am glad that you had a lot of fun in Spain. It looks like it was a really fun trip.

Time to Blog It Up! said...

WOW...looks like you had a super, fun terrific time. Did you really like the bull fighting? thanks for sharing your pics.

The Hilton Family~ said...

Wow! What a great trip!! I loved all the pics. It looks like you had a blast! Thanks for sharing:)

John + Bethany said...

Yeah, looks like Spain was a bit more exciting than Lake Powell. :-) Love all your pics! Now that we are both back in town, we should get together so I can hear your stories (Costco this weekend maybe?).