Saturday, May 31, 2008

Big Sister Izzy


So I think that I have the sweetest 2 year old ever. I knew she would be really good with the new baby, I had no idea just how good she would be. She loves to help with everything, and it's a good helpful, not a scary helpful. She loves to tell me just what she needs. These pictures are from Lucy's first bath where Izzy did all the work except for the hair washing. I could not ask for a more gentle and loving daughter. I know that she was sent to me first for a reason, she is a fabulous big sister!

3 comments:

John + Bethany said...

So cute! I miss you guys!

Rachel said...

She really is so sweet. When I was holding Lucy she came in the room and said, "that's my baby sister Lucy," and then kissed her on the head. I'm pretty sure she's going to make good money as a baby sitter.

Jennie said...

Cute! Congrats on Lucy, she's adorable!