

Lucy Cameron Miller
She finally made her way here on Monday weighing in at 8 lbs 5oz and 21 inches long. We are so happy to have her in our family! She is so sweet and aside from being super tired we are all doing well.
She finally made her way here on Monday weighing in at 8 lbs 5oz and 21 inches long. We are so happy to have her in our family! She is so sweet and aside from being super tired we are all doing well.
7 comments:
congrats!! she is adorable!
She is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations and good work. :-D
She is so cute. I must say, you look pretty good yourself. I was thinking that when I saw you at the hospital. Your hair looked really good and besides the hospital gown you didn't even look like you had just had a baby. I can't wait to see Lucy this weekend.
I keep trying to leave you a comment and it's not working.
Anyway, she is so cute and I'm sad I don't get to see her in person for 4 more weeks. Don't forget to send me lots of pictures!
you have such a cute little family. congrats on the new addition!
you have the cutest kids ever!
Congratulations! Look at those sweet chubby cheeks! She is adorable:)
Post a Comment